- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Construction Technician 2
Industry: Operational Services
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Compensation: Up to $22/hr depending on experience and qualifications. $55/day per diem on travel days. $1,000 signing bonus.
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grows your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Apex Companies is a nationally recognized environmental consulting firm and the national leader in Stormwater Management. As a Construction Technician, you are key to our success. Our Stormwater crews perform repair and construction to stormwater infrastructure on commercial client properties.
If you have prior experience as a Construction Laborer, Heavy Equipment Operator, or in a position within the construction industry, we encourage you to apply.
Your Responsibilities as a Construction Technician - Operational Services:
- Repair and construct stormwater infrastructure, concrete structures, underground piping and stormwater basins throughout the midwest.
- Operate hand-held, power tools and construction equipment (skid loader, small excavator).
- Travel is Monday-Friday, as needed.
- Learn construction and regulatory compliance techniques.
- Document field observations.
- Ensure safe performance of project work.
- Actively develop your own career path.
- Year-round full-time work!
- Paid Travel expenses, use of company truck, and paid per diem for travel days away.
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- Paid time off and paid company holidays.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses spot or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- 2-4 years of construction experience.
- Willingness to travel 85% of the time.
- Travel is Monday-Friday.
- Experience with operation of construction equipment (e.g. skid loader, small excavator), power tools, and concrete hand tools.
- Able to perform manual labor, lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces and under inclement weather conditions.
- Knowledge of stormwater & sediment and erosion control is a plus.
- Prior experience with repair and construction of stormwater infrastructure, concrete structures, rebar and concrete finishing, underground piping and detention/retention basins is a plus
- Thorough understanding of safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Comfortable using pickups and equipment trailers while understanding DOT requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity and differences of our employees, customers, and communities. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Apex aims to make apexcos.com accessible to all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact Talent@apexcos.com or (301) 417-0200. Likewise, feel free to reach out to us if you would like to view or discuss Apex policy related to equal employment opportunity or have any related concerns. EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apex Companies, LLC
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Apex Companies, LLC
Get fresh Construction Labourer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.