Civil Program Manager
- Posted: 18 days ago
Position: Program Manager
Industry: Air/Science/Engineering Management
Location: Greensburg, Somerset or Johnstown, PA
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Program Manager:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of civil projects.
- Write and review technical reports and proposals.
- Prepare and deliver marketing presentations.
- Hire and manage subcontractors.
- Mentor and train scientific staff and ensure quality work product.
- Ensure safe performance of project work.
- Actively source for new business opportunities
- Actively develop your own career growth
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Environmental Science/Engineering or other related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- 12 to 14 years of solid technical experience.
- Professional accreditation.
- Experience with technical oversight, project management, and business development.
- Ability to mentor and train staff.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Experience with Deltek Vision is highly desired.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity and differences of our employees, customers, and communities. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Apex aims to make apexcos.com accessible to all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact Talent@apexcos.com or (301) 417-0200. Likewise, feel free to reach out to us if you would like to view or discuss Apex policy related to equal employment opportunity or have any related concerns. EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apex Companies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Apex Companies, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?