Our company we place a high value on our employees and we are committed to developing and fostering a productive work environment. Though ours is a team-based atmosphere of professionals, we also provide for individual career development. Talented people are our most valuable resource and we demonstrate our appreciation in how we reward them. We offer a comprehensive management training along with highly competitive compensation.
Our company is one of the fastest growing marketing data providers in the United States. We have uniquely designed an exclusive array of products and services for our clients to both promote their businesses and themselves. We are seeking Account Trainees to join our team of highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales and negotiation skills to introduce and provide products and services. This position will be responsible for generating new business revenue with the qualified leads provided by the company.
What You Will Do:
- Build and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from small businesses to multi-national corporations
- Perform sales activities and campaign development
- Consult and strategize to deliver on daily and monthly goals by planning, controlling and following up on all aspects of a sale
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
What We're Looking For:
- Proficient in MS Office, overall computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Great young energetic work environment and company culture
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- Extensive training is Sales, Problem Solving, Customer Service, and Business Profitability
Job Type: Full-time
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to apply: sales, sales management, account management, marketing, account sales, sports, client account, field representative, and business development.