GROW YOUR PROMOTIONAL SKILLS AND BUSINESS SAVVY AT OUR COMPANY!
Be part of the exciting growth of our industry-leading products and services targeted to the needs of our clients. From brand awareness to targeted and cross marketing to management development to promotions, we are looking to elevate our overall image and want committed marketers who can move us forward. Our company is a diversified information company with deep roots in these markets, allowing us to deliver essential marketing services that are tailored to meet the needs of our customers.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
The Representative will be a creative and independent self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills. Your prior marketing, sales, hospitality experience will allow you to hit the ground running to assist with the development, coordination and implementation of our multi-channel campaigns. You would be part of a growing corporate marketing team that reports directly to the Manager.
You would be working with sales executives, business managers and other marketing professionals to help us reach our corporate goals. You’ll learn about our products and services as well as our professional customers. Every day will be different, and you will have the opportunity to grow your skills in many directions. You’re excited about the prospect of working on delivering powerful campaigns, planning live events, crafting persuasive marketing messages and tracking results to help drive sales.
SO WHAT KIND OF FOLKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- Hospitality/ Marketing Background. You have a marketing experience that you enjoyed and will be able to leverage in this position to show the craft of working directly with people.
- Communicate. Great marketers are great communicators. You are a solid writer and can hold a professional conversation with anyone, which will be essential to your success communicating with our customers.
- Curious. We want you asking questions. What are the customer’s needs and how can our marketing best sync up our products with those needs? Which marketing campaign worked best? What other marketing tools and strategies could we use?
- Team Player. This position is an integral part of a collaborative team and we encourage team members to both learn from their peers and share their experiences and knowledge with the team.
- Hardworking and Eager. We need individuals who like to learn, enjoy being busy, are willing to lend a hand, and take initiative when it comes to new projects, tasks and duties.
OK YOU’VE GOT MY ATTENTION! WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME, YOU KNOW, ABOUT THE PAY AND OTHER PERKS?
- We offer Competitive Pay
- You’ll be joining a family of professionals with the shared vision of growing our company nationwide and beyond. Mentoring and friendship are part of our culture.
- Great Training with an open door policy for management.