As a Marketing Associate, you will be a key member of an elite team focused on driving our direct growth efforts. You won’t just identify problems, but roll up your sleeves and solve them. You’ll explore partnership opportunities and experiment with new channels, audiences, creative strategies, and landing pages.
You’ll be given a lot of responsibility early on: your ambition, ability to juggle multiple projects, and high attention to detail will be crucial to your success on this team. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical/business mindset, with a focus on outcomes and pushing things across the finish line. Above all else, we’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute test plans for new channels, targeting strategies, creative campaigns, etc.
- Manage advertising campaigns across social, display, search, and other partners.
- Coordinate with internal teams and outside vendors to ensure campaigns are executed correctly and on schedule.
- Continually analyze and optimize a variety of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance recaps.
- Collaborate on copy and design process with our in-house design team.
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail. Excel and SQL experience is mandatory.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in start-up environments.
- Prior experience in a quantitative field such as advertising, finance, or management consulting.
People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our training program: marketing campaign, marketing communications, marketing research, marketing strategy, marketing promotions, marketing experience, marketing management, marketing planning, and marketing collateral.