Entry Level Marketing Assistant Manager:
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant Manager position is a valued team member in the marketing department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and customer service.
- Create reports and evaluation for campaigns
- Assisting with marketing planning and develop report based on the Marketing team requirement.
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of internal and external customers
- Build brand recognition
- Interact and communicate with Sales Team members and Regional Sales Directors
- Working within the requirements of the creative development’s process to develop, refine and ensure efficient, high quality, and timely production
- Meet all deadlines set by the Marketing Director
- File management
- Must have an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or related field or equivalent work experience
- Is able to work well with in a team environment, have good communications skills and is able to take creative direction
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle constructive criticism
- General marketing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must be able to work full-time hours
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Assist team with brainstorming, marketing, branding and advertising strategies