As the Manager of Marketing and Communications, you will have lead responsibility for telling the world about our company, product and services. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for solution and associated services. You will be charged with crafting the strategy around our messaging, image, and public face.
- Together with the company founders, senior leadership, and outside experts, assist in the development of our annual marketing strategy and plan. This includes the development of a unified approach to communicating what the product, services, and solutions are company offers are all about.
- Create content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, social media responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Develop and maintain a dataset of customer intelligence and metrics. Responsibility for data gathering across a defined set of customer names and maintenance of the data going forward.
- Ongoing responsibility of market segmentation analysis for specific customer targeting, opportunity identification, and overall support of the sales team.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our company, our product and services
- Responsible for company public relations. Manage any company message to the public. Serve as company spokesperson.
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of company website including posting special events calendars, event pictures, maintaining and updating product portfolio information and coordinating with company founders and senior leadership to update respective areas of the website.
- Tactical execution of the company's marketing programs including outreach, use of social media, and coordination of trade shows, branding, and communications.
- Interface with public relations and the press to promote company, products, and services
- Develop and own company annual marketing plan