Our globally connected and dynamic company is based in Anaheim. We specialize in the creation, distribution and marketing of innovative products. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Their primary role is to assist customers with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, and other queries.
- Reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- knowledge about our products for better assist our customers.
- Competitive market-based salary; commensurate with experience Salary of 30.000 annually.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- ability to type
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- product knowledge