Area of responsibility: Full participation in the brand team’s activities, including the identification, development and execution of ‘best in class’ consumer advertising, promotion and sponsorships for one of our major brands.
- Gain/maintain on-going understanding of channels, retail trade and relevant industries and knowledge/understanding of US sports consumers and lifestyle.
- Lead the ongoing gathering and analysis of key business variables, including: Brand sales and trends
- Brand health and creative evaluation
- Brand profitability
- Work with the agency team to drive the executional plan for brand campaigns/activations with the active input of channel marketing, national accounts, regional marketing and sales.
- Lead internal communications about brand activities to employees, distributors and the trade.
- Conduct post-promotion evaluation of all campaigns and initiatives to ensure continuous learning and improvement.
- Liaise with Innovation and Operations team to manage activation of brand innovation/renovation initiatives, as needed.
Background & Experience:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent student mentality
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
- BA Degree
Apex fosters to deliver the best representatives to major clients with a well-rounded team of sports minded individuals. We need employees that have a positive demeanor, who lights up the room and provides creativity in every effort of their performance.
We consistently have you network with top performers so that individuals can obtain that overall growth in their profession. Our team is full of members from various backgrounds and we prefer to have an array of individuals to keep up the positive energy in the office.