Our company has immediate opening for a Bilingual or Non-bilingual Customer Care Rep for our client located in the greater OC County.
The position of Customer Care Coordinator entails being the primary customer support for our contact-center. Success in this position requires that the Customer Service Rep is able to work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, provide documentation within our systems.
The position demands outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires excellent communication skills including telephone and active listening skills, efficient problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, the ability type and talk at the same time, delegate effectively, and excellent organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a highly self- motivated individual who can work well with little to no supervision and is a reliable, knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible, service-oriented professional.
• The Customer Service Rep will partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
• Problem Resolution: A big part of maintaining the relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the Customer Service Rep.
• Responsiveness: The Customer Service Rep will provide responsive, timely telephone, chat support. The Customer Service Rep shall personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
• High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
• Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
• Experience working in the automotive industry +