THE JOB / Account Trainee
Are you a recent college graduate or at the home stretch of your academic career?
Are you seeking your next challenge and looking to gain the skills and exposure necessary to advance your career?
The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the Account Team with day-to-day duties of managing sports promotions. The Account Trainee will be responsible for recruiting and supervising weekly event volunteers by contacting college and university organizations, managing staff travel, communicating with and managing sports promotions in each market, creation of weekly VIP communication pieces, weekly recaps and reporting, assisting with program overview at conclusion of season.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Assist in administration and event operations of weekly on-site broadcasts, including coordinating weekly hospitality, making travel arrangements, event promotion via social media, and coordinating on-site materials (shipping and tracking of promotional items, signage, collateral, etc.)
- Travel to broadcast locations as needed to assist in the activation and supervision of client’s on-site programming
- Record and report program data including participant information, post-event surveys, store manager and customer comments, etc.
- Assist in day-to-day general office administration such as answering phones, managing incoming and outgoing mail/packages and shipments, etc.
- Other related duties/projects as reasonably assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Our company is the national sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of Pro-Sports clientele. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At our company, we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 0-1 year’s work or internship experience in the marketing or advertising industries
- Desire to learn and develop a career in sports & entertainment or event management
- Capacity to become knowledgeable on our clients’ industry, brand and product offering
- Detail-oriented; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality work within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to solve problems effectively and independently
- Superior organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Our company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.