Our firm is a full-service promotional marketing agency. Our craft is a customized blend of strategy, team leadership development, and producing measurable results for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We move customers to meet client objectives: finding users, capturing their attention, driving them to participate.
- Develop and manage training and entrepreneurial guidance
- Manage the execution of team development and client production.
- Create and maintain sales reports.
- Monitor creative development and production.
- Assist Account Executive with legal substantiation and clearance.
- Agency experience as an Account Coordinator preferred but not necessary; will consider smart, enthusiastic recent graduate with strong desire to get into advertising/marketing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to all client and internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects.
- Will need to gain understanding of advertising process, particularly Account Planning/Research.
Job Type: Full-time