Aperto Property Management is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our team at our family community in Fresno, CA.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the overall operations, including the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure a well-managed and maintained Community. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state, and local laws; maintains a supportive environment for all residents; manages site staff and their duties, interacts with and supervises vendors. This individual must have experience managing HUD properties.
Some of the Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Hires, supervises, trains and evaluates and develops staff
- Provides daily leadership for the team
- Identifies appropriate contractors, defines scope of work and obtains necessary bids
- Perform property inspections to maintain curb appeal and to assess any maintenance issues
- Oversees maintenance program including supervision, inspections and monitoring work orders
- Address resident concerns including but not limited to: property repairs, neighbor disagreements and renewal agreements
- Prepare annual budget, monthly variance reports and process invoices
- Processes invoices in Yardi and submits for payment
- Rent collection, prepares deposits using Yardi/Onesite property management software
- Create a positive company culture
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by Regional Manager
- Promptly report property liability claims, employee worker’s compensation claims, and property loss claims according to company policy
- Approve payroll for all staff members including commissions and bonuses when/if applicable
- Advocate Risk Management initiatives for employee safety
- Onesite and Yardi experience preferred
Key Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with HUD, of which at least 2 years should be in a supervisory position
- Clear understanding of General Ledgers, budgeting
- Clear grasp of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions
- Proficient in reading and writing English
- Ability to work effectively with common Microsoft software applications
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Ability to empathize with residents and staff while still enforcing community rules and policies
- Excellent problem solving, listening and reasoning skills
APM's full-scale property management platform provides a complete and comprehensive leasing and management service for acquisition rehabs, stabilized assets and new property lease ups. We pride ourselves in providing unmatched service.
We provide a workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
Aperto Property Management offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long term disability, generous paid time off, 401K (with match), and more.
Aperto Property Management is an equal opportunity employer.