Technical Business Analyst (4 days remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
As Business Systems Analyst, you will use your knowledge of software programs, business strategies and process engineering to help maximize productivity within our Client Relationship Management (CRM) application. You will use your skills in problem-solving to identify workflow automation opportunities, optimal case management strategies and UI improvements. Working with business partners across multiple lines of business, you will align the CRM technology solution with evolving business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the field of business administration, finance or information systems
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification and methodology development
• Successful management and delivery of process-impacting technology programs
• In-depth understanding in the areas of software development, process development, operations, user acceptance testing and ongoing support
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Proven ability to partner and collaborate with other leaders across the enterprise
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Lean, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Contact Center experience a plus
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
BusinessView all jobs at Aperia
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?