Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for our customers. This enables global enterprise users to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues that are associated with a distributed workforce and reliance on the public Internet.
We are looking for a marketer who is passionate about “making it rain” for our sales team. The ideal candidate will help us tell our story while driving demand that accelerates revenue growth and customer acquisition.
The Marketing Manager – Demand Generation, will be creative, data-driven, and aggressive in delivering results. This role is both strategic and operational with the need to take ownership of getting it done. Familiarity with marketing technology to improve and expand your impact is paramount to your success.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Define, execute, and refine lead generation and management strategies across channels that drive demand and deliver creation of new and marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
· Measure lead quality, velocity, and funnel conversion rates and work with marketing and sales on process optimization while continuously identifying ways to improve conversions and marketing pipeline contribution
· Extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
· Expand upon and own Apcela’s ABM (Account Based Marketing) initiatives including targeted outreach, nurture programs, and associated technology implementation
· Manage paid advertising activities and develop an SEO and SEM marketing playbook
· Work with internal and external resources to create product and solution focused content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts for marketing and sales use
Required and Desired Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
· 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role preferably in the technology industry
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a passion for problem solving
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting and reporting to senior leadership
· Proficient using marketing technologies including Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, WordPress, and Google Marketing Platform for tactical execution and reporting
· Experience with online content marketing including web, social media, SEO, and SEM strategies
· Understanding of customer buying process and how marketing influences different stages in the process
· Ability to work in a fast-paced startup culture environment while managing multiple projects to meet deadlines and deliver results
All candidates must be able to provide a portfolio of past work including writing samples, content creation, and reporting examples.
Location: This job is located at Apcela’s headquarters in Reston, VA. Working remotely is NOT an option. Candidates must already live within or plan to relocate within a commuting distance.
Compensation: DOE. Salary base with bonus earnings potential based on performance. Includes 401k and full benefits packaged.