Entry Level Customer Relations Associate (Entry Level & Full Time)
We are looking to fill positions as soon as possible to speed up our internal growth and the inevitable expansion to two more locations by the end of the next quarter. We will respond and complete our interview process within the week.
Please submit your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button or CALL our HR Dept.
Our Culture -
- The management team does everything in its power to provide a rewarding career path and a great work environment for our staff.
- When our people are thriving our business also thrives.
- At our company our one-on-one coaching from seasoned executives, daily training seminars, and the chance to tackle new challenges with the support of a leadership team who actually leads by example.
Entry Level Customer Relations Associate
- Campaign development
- Performance tracking
- Customer acquisition and retention
THE REQUIREMENTS -
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 plus years in a people services or customer facing role
- People skills
- Microsoft Office skills a plus
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE-
- Hardworking professionals who are eager to excel quickly thrive in a culture in which effort is rewarded.
- Competitive go-getters who love helping others.
- Love a great challenge and have a competitive spirit
- Student mentality - ACTIVELY seeking to learn and grow professionally
- High energy and a positive outlook on life
We are currently hiring entry level individuals with good communication skills with customers and general customer service experience. These skills have shown to be transferable and create a faster path towards success within our business. Current candidates are applying for our entry level position which focuses on the development of that individual into a management role. The following characteristics are vital for moving forward with the position:
We specialize in training candidates with the above characteristics to take on a management role. Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. When representing the third largest telecommunication company in the world, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service and to build, land, and maintain quality customer relationships.