Family Apartments - Skilled Maintenance Technician
Apartments at Sunset, Frederick, Maryland Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a skilled experienced maintenance technician/engineer for our long-time held apartment complex in Frederick, Maryland and/or in Montgomery County, Maryland. 3+ years experience working with multifamily garden style apartments preferred. Our company has been in business since the 1960s and is strong. We are looking to additionally strengthen our current maintenance team!
Skills should include HVAC certified, general plumbing, general electrical, and other apartment unit turnover repair skills. This job in addition may require the employee to be On-Call after hours and on some weekends on a rotating basis with other maintenance employees. Being bilingual would be a plus. Ability to be a good team player and communicate effectively always with a positive, highly motivated attitude. Willingness to take direction and always be at work on time. Experience driving a vehicle, including using a snow plow would be a plus.
- Timely perform repairs (including general electrical/general plumbing and HVAC repairs/replacements) listed on work orders and maintain work orders as a detailed record of work completed
- Timely perform apartment unit punch out and apartment unit turnover duties as necessary
- Perform preventative maintenance and supervise preventative maintenance performed by vendors.
- Ensure proper completion of capital expenditure and repair work that may be completed by outside vendors
- Ensure maintenance tools/supplies/inventory are in good working order and stored neatly
- Be available to take turns being On-Call after hours and on some weekends on a rotating basis with other employees.
- Ready to assist and be proactive with snow/ice removal when necessary to reduce slip and falls on our property.
- Compensation to be determined and discussed at or after interview(s) and future salary is based on performance and your drive to have the business succeed. Good benefits (401K, health, vacation, etc.) in warm family oriented business atmosphere. Possible opportunity to live onsite at our property. Job growth and additional compensation is always possible, especially through being helpful to your fellow employees and by bringing fresh new ideas and solutions to upper management. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Apartments at Sunset, Frederick, MarylandWhy Work Here?
Great team, great property, great location and great employee benefits.
Apartments at Sunset in Frederick Maryland where you would join a great maintenance team.
1000 Columbine DriveFrederick, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Apartments at Sunset, Frederick, Maryland