Apartment Personnel Training and Staffing Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Plumber to join our property management team. The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines, sinks, toilets, and drainage systems in commercial and residential buildings.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Maintain and repair residential and commercial sewer systems
- Unclog drains, repair and install toilets, repair and install sinks
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing and maintenance required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apartment Personnel Training and StaffingWhy Work Here?
By applying through APTS, candidates often have the opportunity to interview for various positions throughout the Greater Pittsburgh area.
APTS is a specialized recruiting firm helping to match great candadates with great positions in property menegement.
ConstructionView all jobs at Apartment Personnel Training and Staffing