Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Operate the property within financial guidelines
- Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordination with the maintenance team
- Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, the delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
- Interview and hire all property employees
- Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
- Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first-hand leasing
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
- Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
- Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program and/or social activities
- Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
- Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
- Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
- Knowledge in Fair Housing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- Leadership experience
Additional Information: We are hiring for our cozy 198 unit community tucked back into the quiet McGillivray neighborhood. Easily located right off Mill Plain and I-205, conveniently accessible from major routes in the city. Our ideal candidate will be a strong multi-tasker with knowledge in both administrative and maintenance procedures, who loves to be involved with our team, residents, and community operations.
Compensation: up to $30.00 per hour
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.
Apartment Management Consultants L.L.C.
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, Monday-Friday