GROUNDSKEEPER - Full Time
Hourly - $13.00
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a full-time Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
• Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removing of trash
• Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
• Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
• Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
• Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
• Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
• Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
• Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.