Apartment Management Consultants L.L.C. Pleasanton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Manager!
The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance in Low-Income Housing HUD/Tax Credit rules and regulations by overseeing programs, policies, and practices.
- Work closely with on-site and corporate staff to ensure regulatory compliance with housing programs are met
- Required to travel based on business need
- Perform various audits and implement necessary solutions
- Provide administrative support, including timely data entry into compliance reporting systems, filing, and ongoing file maintenance
- Conduct on-going training for on-site staff to include LIHTC, Fair-housing, and additional compliance procedures
- Process commissions for both move-ins and re-certifications
- Communicate directly with Local Housing Authority and State Agency staff concerning any matters pertaining to compliance, inspections and successful completion of annual audits
- Assist in the completion of all Mass Recertifications/ Re-syndication/Lease ups/Acquisitions
- Review and ensure all property management software data is entered correctly
- Ensure there is the proper amount of 60/50% Tax Credit, Bond, and RDA units per property
- Follow up and retrieve all Utility Allowances and income/rent limits via the county/city
- 1-2 years of on-site or compliance experience processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) cert. paperwork
- Proven experience with other affordable housing programs such as HUD, Section 8, 202, and/or 811
- Knowledge of processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) certification paperwork
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with others – employees, properties, supervisors, etc.
Additional Information: Responsible for managing 135 apartments including (Leasing, approvals, recertifications, onsite transfers, Annual certifications to city)
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/595493?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.
Apartment Management Consultants L.L.C.Why Work Here?
Great benefits, Monday-Friday
BusinessView all jobs at Apartment Management Consultants L.L.C.