Maintenance Technician Apartments
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks. Estimated value of benefit package is $7/hour: 10 days Vacation; 11 days Holiday (including Birthday); Employer pays 99% Health Insurance premium; Employer pays Dental Premium and Vision Premium.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Apartment Management CompanyWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to work with a great team!
JAE PROPERTIES, INC. has successfully managed over 2,000 units of family, elderly and cooperative housing over the last five decades in California, Maryland, Illinois, and Ohio. As specialists in the management of low and moderate income rental properties, JAE has developed cost-effective systems for maintaining the physical and financial integrity of residential housing projects, including initial occupancy procedures, staffing/training, financial reporting and resident-owner-management relations. Property management is the cornerstone of the services of JAE Properties.
344 Frederick StreetNew Iberia, LA
Real EstateView all jobs at Apartment Management Company