Maintenance Technician - NO WEEKENDS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our team is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at a property in Washington, DC.
The schedule is Monday through Friday
You will be responsible for completing work orders, turning vacant units, and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs and report back findings to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Possess strong experience in the following tasks:
- Plumbing - sink/shower/toilet repair, replacing fixtures, unclogging drains (snaking when applicable)
- Electrical - replacing fixtures and switches, knowledge of proper safety protocol, rewiring when applicable
- Carpentry - patching holes, replacing doors/locks, hanging cabinetry, light touch-up painting
- Appliances - help with the installation of W&D, stoves (when applicable), installing garbage disposals, small repairs
- Previous experience in residential maintenance - apartments, hotels, or private homes
- Must have personal hand tools and drill - bring to the site daily; do not leave at the property
- Must have reliable means of transportation - personal or public
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
***During Covid-19 all employees will be required to wear masks, practice social distancing and utilize gloves when needed***
*Equal Opportunity Employer
*All employees subject to a background check
Real EstateView all jobs at Apartment Community
Get fresh Weekend Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.