- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual will be responsible for managing our membership database and will be highly motivated to take the initiative to help not only complete expected tasks, but also help establish new and better ways of doing things. Daily tasks will involve inputting and updating membership data, developing reports, troubleshooting issues, and general administration of the database. This individual will need to work in a team environment and provide quality work.
· Ensure integrity and accuracy of membership data within the database system
· Follows best practice development standards
· Ability to communicate with customers in a positive manner
· Ability to troubleshoot problems, in conjunction with the database support team, to ascertain the cause of the problem
· An understanding of relational database structures
· Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements
· Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, among other documents to verify data is correct
· Required to attend all company events and offsite meetings as directed
· Other duties as deemed necessary from Supervisor
What is Required?
· Experience using a user-managed database system
· Experience in data entry and administration (collection, monitoring, analysis, distribution)
· One (1) year minimum of data entry or database management experience
· Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies, competency with CMS web platforms
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· You may be asked to perform tasks outside of your primary duties, including working offsite events
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in reading and writing
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
*Assessment(s) will be required when selecting candidates
Job Type: Full-time / Temporary Remote
Pay: $55k - $60k per year
· Dental & Vision insurance
· Health insurance and FSA
· Paid time off
· Paid Holidays
Database administration: minimum of 1 year of experience
Apartment Association of Tarrant CountyWhy Work Here?
Great company. Many long term employees, great benefits
We are a non-profit Trade Association in Fort Worth that has been in business for 55 years. We service the Multi-Family Industry.
AddressFort Worth, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Apartment Association of Tarrant County