Apache Logistics is a third party dedicated contract carrier. This means we contract with several of our customers for long term commitments. We are responsible for their transportation needs, supply and maintenance of equipment, route planning, as well as hiring, training, and maintaining excellent relationships with our committed drivers.
At Apache Logistics we believe that if we work within a culture of cooperation and teamwork with our customers, employees and suppliers, we will provide the best possible solutions and the benefits will be long lasting, successful, and mutually beneficial.
Why work at Apache?
- New and late model equipment; leading technologies
- Dedicated freight = more home time and minimum down time
- Be known by your name, not a number
- Sunday - Thursday
- Night shift starting between 10:30 and 11:30pm
- Local shuttle route - Home daily!
- Requires handling of palatalized freight
- Lift gates and pallet jacks utilized
Compensation and Benefits
- $29 per hour; overtime after 40 hours
- 6 paid holidays per year
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment; 2 weeks after 2 years; 3 weeks after 7 years
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health benefits available after only 30 days
- Low deductibles and excellent coverage
- 401K employer match program
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Company paid Costco Gold Star membership
- CDL Class A
- 2 years recent and verifiable commercial driving experience
- Ability to bend, lift, push, or pull
- DOT drug test, physical, and a good MVR