Studio Fitness Club Manager
Anytime Fitness Carlsbad, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The club manager is a passionate individual who seeks to help members and guests improve their lives through health and fitness. This person is responsible for managing day to day tasks, welcoming guests and members to the gym, selling memberships and training services, and leading staff to work as a cohesive unit. This role requires a considerable amount of self-motivation, leadership skills, ability to collaborate and communicate, and ability to influence others in a positive way.
· Membership + training sales – a large component of the club manager role is centered around membership and training sales. Managers must qualify, inform, inspire, and convert leads to members.
· Brand promoters – when you love your gym, others will too. The club manager establishes relationships with businesses and influencers in the community to promote the brand through B2B marketing. This person also helps coordinate and execute engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
· Team builders – leading a team and driving results through motivation and fun is a key component of being a club manager. This person is hired to inspire all members of your team to foster a trusting, positive environment members and guests want to engage with.
· Day-to-day operations – club managers may need to take on some club operations tasks [running reports, cleaning, etc.] either daily, or as the needs present themselves.
· Culture creators – club managers love creating an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
Experience in the fitness Industry is not required, but great communication and soft skills are. A good candidate for the club manager position is:
· 18 years or older
· Friendly, outgoing, and warm
· Genuine and honest
· Available to work flexible hours [mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends]
· Technologically savvy
· Good at managing time and schedules
5814 Van Allen Way Suite 185 CarlsbadCarlsbad, CA
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Anytime Fitness