Personal Trainer - Sheridan, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Star Investments, LLC d/b/a Anytime Fitness is seeking a highly motivated certified personal trainer who thrives to help members get better by getting them to a healthier place. This role is responsible for conducting personal training sessions at the club.
A good candidate will be certified in personal training and sales oriented. You must be reliable and enjoy working in a health club environment, have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Driving personal training sales.
- Continuing education for members to support them getting to a healthier place.
- Focus on member retention by means of follow up emails and phone calls.
- Community involvement.
- Strong organization skills.
- Miscellaneous cleaning and pick up.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Personal Training Certification (preferred).
- Effectively communicate (oral and written) with club members in person and on the phone (required).
- Self-starter and team player (required).
- Sales experience (preferred).
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (preferred).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The usual work environment is typical of an Anytime Fitness Club. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Anytime Fitness