General Manager - h2i
- Posted: over a month ago
Hiring for Portland Maine Anytime Fitness H2i club manager!
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our location department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
H2i – Gym Manager
The Gym Manager is personally responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing members within the facility, helping them “Get to a Healthier Place®”. Building the club's business by meeting with new prospective members and engaging with the community are key to your success in this position. This is the job for you if you personally enjoy attaining goals while helping others do the same!
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
- New member acquisition through guerilla and digital marketing, community outreach, and one-on-one sales
- Personal Training & Nutrition sales
- Oversight of the entire club membership and personal training base including operational and financial responsibilities, back-end reporting and management of member needs
- Management of a team and driving results through motivation and club culture to ensure overall club goals are met
- All other duties as assigned
- Several years of experience within sales and/or fitness industry preferred.
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are a must, along with a top-tier customer service approach to conducting business
- Past sales skills a plus and a desire to build a business to success in an entrepreneurial environment
- Current CPR and AED certifications preferred
Base salary plus uncapped bonuses and commission based on monthly club revenue.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Anytime Fitness