Full-Time Personal Trainer - Sioux Falls, SD (East)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Personal Trainer – Full-Time
Reports To: Club Manager
Anytime Fitness is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Personal Trainer with a passion for helping others and improving their lives through health and fitness. We pride ourselves on a personable experience with friendly team members to guarantee sales excellence in a fun, upbeat atmosphere. The Personal Trainer is responsible for client and member experience, contributing to overall club sales, and gym maintenance at the club.
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing franchise group that believes in developing future leaders. We want you to grow with us; that’s why we strive to offer our employees multiple opportunities for advancement while fostering a fun and engaging environment for guests and employees.
Our success is based on our high standards for customer service and our constant efforts to live up to our company values.
Who we’re looking for:
Team builders that embrace our company culture and inspire co-workers to work together to positively impact our community.
Honest and genuine employees that enjoy interacting and building meaningful relationships with guests and members.
Empathetic, energetic, and goal driven individuals who strive to be better every day.
Leaders who care about working alongside and supporting members and staff to achieve their goals.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you on our team!
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, & Expectations:
- Drive personal training and merchandise sales.
- Execute marketing campaigns as set forth by the Marketing Director, including community outreach and involvement.
- Post on club’s social media accounts to enhance engagement, community, and culture.
- Focus on member experience, including proper follow-up to members, and prospects.
- Conduct fitness consultations, including pre-participation screening, medical
history, lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal
- Understand how to administer body scan technology and interpret results.
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 1 – 15 members.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper and safe performance of exercises and use of equipment.
- Clean and maintain the club and equipment.
- Review and analyze club reports to improve strategies and identify trends.
- Encourage members to complete their goals and provide accountability.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings and trainings.
- Remain current on certifications, continuing education, and new trends in the industry.
We’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, health, and wellness. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued, and celebrated for you hard work.
Less than 5% annually
A Personal Trainer spends much of the day in their office and on their feet.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This is a full-time, hourly position.
Business days are Monday through Friday.
Some Evenings and Saturdays may be required.
Flexible scheduling available.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, or health-related field preferred, but not required.
- Personal Training Certificate preferred, but not required.
- Reimbursement program available to help you become certified.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certified preferred, but not required
- Sales experience preferred.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Knowledge of multiple PC software packages such as MSOffice suite.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Company paid and company sponsored benefits.
Complimentary membership for employee and a significant other while employed.
Personal Training discounts.
Paid time off.
Paid volunteer time.
Base hourly wage + commission.
Interested in other opportunities with Blue Star Anytime Fitness?
For a complete listing of our openings, please visit our job board: https://anytimefitness.hireclick.com/jobboard/
Blue Star Investments, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Anytime Fitness
Get fresh Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.