Anytime Fitness is currently seeking a Fitness Manager, also known as Member Experience Manager (MXM). The MXM positively engages all members of the club and is a mentor to all training staff. This position requires strong customer service, leadership, sales, and time management skills. The MXM must have a thorough understanding of fitness to optimize clients' experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The MXM is the primary manager for the Personal Training Department and the Personal Trainers. The MXM works with the Club Manager to provide excellent membership experience. The MXM will meet with members for fitness consultations, fitness evaluations, and other reasons to keep them on track and motivated. It is important that the members know that the MXM is there to help them achieve their health-related goals. The MXM assists other staff members to keep the gym clean and equipment maintained.
- Have a strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Have a current fitness certification / personal trainer certification, or the ability to be certified within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in an exercise related field is preferred but not mandatory
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Strong management, communication, and leadership skills
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Preferably have at least 1 year of fitness training experience
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40 lbs
- Industry best Health Insurance - no deductible/coinsurance HMO plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long- and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Performance Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Work to Life Balance: Operation Hours: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday thru Thursday; 7:00 am to 12:00 pm Friday, Professional Development Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Holidays off