We are seeking a Part-Time Personal Trainer/Sales to join our team! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is committed to helping clients develop in their individual fitness journeys.
We are looking to fill the following hours with the opportunity to add more:
Tues/Thurs from 5-8pm; 1 or 2 Saturdays a month from 8am-11am.
- Be able to perform Fitness Consultations for new members.
- Be able to sell training packages during Fitness Consultations
- Set goals with clients on an individual basis
- Perform individual evaluations every 8-10 weeks
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique to a group setting
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Preferred Certification: NASM - other national accredited certifications accepted
- Extra points for: Experience in Functional Movement Screenings (FMS)
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients in a fast-paced environment
Anytime Fitness - Wauwatosa
Why Work Here?
Great team atmosphere, no sales required, minimal admin time, programming templates provided.