Santa Clarita/SandCanyon location
Join the best team in the industry that offers you a wonderful career opportunity complete with:
* Enjoy dependable hours and predictable pay!- no experience necessary!
* Team environment to work with the best peers & members in the industry
CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry!We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. Work in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is a great day!
The Personal Trainer’s focus is on helping the member “get to a healthier place”by employing both Anytime Fitness and the personal trainer’s creative approach. Each member will receive an initial training session or 'fitness consultation' that both enables the PT to get to know the member but also plan a path to success. With access to a facility that includes any/all types of the latest equipment available, the personal trainer will guide the member to their GOALS!
- Personal Training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE.
- Current CPR and AED
- Previous PT experience in a fitness facility is not mandatory.
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals is mandatory!
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Train groups of 1-4 people.
HOW TO APPLY
Send BOTH your Cover Letter & Resume
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Personal Training experience do you have?