Anytime Fitness Orillia Barrie, ON
Anytime Fitness Orillia
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Medical , Dental
Anytime Fitness Orillia is considered to be a premier place to work within the fitness industry, where we strive to help our members through coaching and community support. We are seeking a full time individual who is highly motivated with a passion for helping others improve their lives through fitness, nutrition, and recovery. This position will help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun, and upbeat atmosphere where each day is different.
- Fitness consultations this person conducts fitness consultations for new members, which include: goal setting, a body scan and fitness assessment, sample workout, and recommendation of our training programs.
- Training services personal trainers deliver high-quality, pre-programmed 1-on-1 and group workouts with energy and safely.
- Educator educates clients on safe and effective training regimens, provides nutrition guidance, and promotes recovery.
- Drives results this person drives client success through session attendance and metric tracking.
- Understands how to administer body scan technology and interpret results.
- Engages with digital coaching platforms to assist and motivate clients outside of the club.
- Provides excellent customer service through member engagement and client accountability.
- Goals & alignment This person is responsible for achieving a monthly personal training revenue goal established by management team.
- Partners alongside member sales team to promote membership growth.
- Attends weekly/monthly team meetings.
- Cleanliness ensures facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Continued learner demonstrates a drive for career development through continued education and leadership opportunities and remains current on certifications, CPR/First Aid, and new trends in the industry.
- Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification or certified within 90 days of employment
- CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified or become certified within 90 days of employment
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED; Post-secondary education in Health and Wellness preferred.
- Knowledge of fitness, endurance training, strength / power training and program design, using the tools given to optimize client results
- Strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life, abilities and goals.
- Appetite for delivering coaching services virtually through in-app messaging, video chatting and more.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Flexible schedule, days / nights and weekends.
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Continuing Education Credits provided
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Complementary gym membership
Anytime Fitness OrilliaBarrie, ON
L9X 1V2 CAN
Sports and Recreation
Over a month ago
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.