Headquartered in Carlsbad, Anything Liquid Manufacturing is dedicated to providing the best quality liquid dietary supplements. As a small and growing company, each of our team members has a vital role in the success of the company and growth of the business.
Expressing our core values of loyalty and integrity, a positive and helpful disposition, and a commitment to excellence, we work closely together, striving to make a noticeable difference in the lives of our clients as well as their customers by providing excellent service and superior quality liquid products.
We are looking for a responsible and reliable Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks related to the quality control and quality assurance of our manufacturing operations. Duties include providing support to our quality managers and employees and assisting in daily administrative functions. The administrative assistant will also complete and attend any necessary training and courses relevant to the position.
Where and when you will work
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday at our main facility at 2080 Las Palmas Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Essential Job Functions
- Create batch records and submit to management for approval; organize and review completed batch records, scan and upload to online company and customer websites
- Create COA’s for finished goods via Excel format, submit to management for approval
- Create, edit, revise and update raw material and finished goods specification sheets, certificates of analysis, and master manufacturing records
- Scan, upload, edit, revise and update raw material and finished goods records to company and customer online websites
- Document change control forms and logs
- Notify customers of release of finished goods
- Organize, complete and submit outside lab request forms for testing of raw material and finished goods
- Compile and mail raw material and finished goods samples to outside labs
- Organize, track, and receive testing results and submit to management for approval
- Communicate and follow up with outside labs for pending, due and or past due testing results
- Communicate with outside labs and vendors for testing methods, validations processes, etc.
- Create, revise and edit MMRs, with direct supervision including change control and SOP to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Create, revise and edit formulary blending procedures in excel format
- Create and complete label reports following each batch and submit to customer via email
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, manufacturers etc. via regarding documentation changes of raw material
- Organize, document and file new labels as per customer request
- Keep accurate and detailed records using GDP’s
- Follow clean room procedures as per company policies (GMP)
- Provide regular communications to President and others regarding the status and progress of projects and initiatives related to quality assurance and control.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Certification or educational background in Science, Chemistry, Biology, Nutritional Science or Quality Engineering is a plus but not required
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in an administrative or office position
- High level of detail-orientation
- Strong Microsoft Office product skills
- Ability to effectively follow instructions and a willingness to learn
- A plus but not required: Experience working in an FDA-regulated industry, such as food, pharmaceutical or supplement manufacturing; understand and communicate in Spanish; a military background
- Desire and ability to work hard, take an interest in the welfare of the company and its customers
Other Requirements- Physical Demands & Environment
- Frequent and prolonged standing, bending, reaching and climbing (ladders)
- Working in confined work spaces and warm rooms (temperatures up to 80° with humidity)
- Eye and ear protective equipment may be required in GMP controlled areas
- Comply with gowning, gloves and other GMP requirements
- Occasional exposure to chemicals and cleaning agents
- Operate computers, machinery, clean equipment and enter data (keyboarding)