Registered Nurse - Bilingual
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our teams serve as a force multiplier to ensure adequate medical capacity by reducing the burden on medical facilities and first responders. Through a combination of “boots on the ground” medical providers teamed with fast mobilization and portable solutions; APMD can deliver anytime, anywhere. At Anyplace MD, we're a team that guides each other to success. Join the best, be the best!
Our client is currently seeking bilingual (English/Spanish) Registered Nurses. Full time and part time positions are available, schedules include working at least one evening shift per week (9pm close) and one weekend per month (Sat/Sun 9am-5pm).
Established in 1980, a multi-site, missiondriven, non-profit organization employing over 700 staff whose primary focus is providing the highest quality patient care to a culturally diverse population throughout the Merrimack Valley. Nationally recognized as a leader in community medicine (family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, and geriatrics), and has clinical sites in Lawrence, Methuen, and Haverhill.
Registered Nurses provide nursing and health care services to clinicians and patients. Demonstrates strong nursing knowledge, sound judgment and assertive decision making. Performs nursing visits, assessments, evaluations and patient education.
Client offers a great working environment, comprehensive benefit package, growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Safely administers and accurately documents immunizations and medications.
- Reviews lab results and determines next steps for care.
- Triages walk-in patients and patients over the phone.
- Provides patient education (Medication, Asthma, Healthy Eating).
- Provides wound care treatment.
- Performs mental exams (SLUMS, RUDAS MOCA).
- Performs purified protein derivative (PPD) testing.
- May perform intravenous therapy (IV) insertion after training and validation if working at the Covid Infusion Clinic.
- Conducts functional assessments.
- Conducts vision screenings.
- Responsible for quality control of vaccine fridges, crash cart and oxygen machines.
- Oversees ordering and inventory of medication and vaccines.
- Follows OSHA standards, identifies potential safety hazards and takes action to remedy these situations.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English required.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current MA RN license.
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings and weekend coverage.
Our teams serve as a force multiplier to ensure adequate medical capacity by reducing the burden on medical facilities and first responders. Through a combination of “boots on the ground” medical providers teamed with fast mobilization, medical staffing, and portable solutions; APMD can deliver anytime, anywhere.
Get fresh Bilingual Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.