Anyone Home is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Talent Acquisition Specialist to join and directly impact our business by attracting and hiring top talent.
In this role, you will partner with our Hiring Managers to focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience! The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be acutely focused on driving an interview process that evaluates candidates to Anyone Home’s culture, high bar of performance, and potential for future growth! In addition, understands the need to evaluate based upon candidate integrity and character. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with our Executive Team to create internal and external recruiting methods and procedures to meet our business requirements.
- Engage and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Strategically partner with hiring managers at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Consult with SVP of Operations to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy
- Identify unique ways to source candidates via the internet, branding initiatives, employee referrals, campus and networking events
- Leverage data to make decisions and recommendations regarding the recruiting process
- Conduct skills testing and in-house interviews to measure capability and aptitude
- Collaborates with other HR functions on recruiting issues (e.g., new hire requirements, compensation, etc.)
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure all new hiring processing takes place on the employee's first day of work
- Manage current candidate activity flow, recruitment tracking method(s), and application/resume file and retention
- High school diploma – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting in a high-volume Contact Center environment
- Strong technical skills to include Excel and experience with an ATS system.
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Believe that great talent is the foundation for company growth and success
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities and enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Sick Time
- 401K Participation
- Paid holidays
- Medical and EAP / Dental / Vision / AD&D
**WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**