ANYA is a new dining experience in Northeast Connecticut. Our elegant dining room and creative upscale menu is designed to impress. Our hospitality starts with a simple greeting, a warm and endearing welcome, followed by charismatic service by professional service staff. Our seasonal menu is sourced from the freshest local ingredients whenever possible.
If you are looking to become part of a dynamic team and posses the following basic job requirements, we would love to speak to you! Please submit your resume to the email address provided.
The selected candidate will have two days off per week, and must have open availability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Basic job requirements:
- Assist with all duties as assigned by the Executive Chef and Manager
- Self starter and strong leadership qualities are required
- Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service
- Prepare a variety of foods; meat, seafood, poultry, sauces, stocks, vegetable and cold food items
- Arrange sauces and supplementary garnishes for allocated stations
- Cover, date and correctly store all remaining food items
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Proficient knife skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiarity with industries Best Practices
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience
Please send your resume for review to the email provided.