- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anvil is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager, you will resource and manage projects for Anvil's clients. The Project Manager will need to be able to work on tight deadlines and self-manage priorities.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team during the project initiation phase
- Lead the project planning, execution, monitoring, and closeout phases
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing a team of Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure that project deliverables adhere to Anvil’s and the clients’ frameworks and standards
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, and within the negotiated scope and schedule
- Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks
- Function as point of escalation for engineers and clients
- Maintain close communications with the client to forecast and staff upcoming engagements
- Consistently and proactively inform Anvil management regarding scope, schedule, budget, performance, personnel issues, and risks associated with the projects
- Information Security industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing projects in an externally facing role
- Expertise in managing multiple concurrent projects and deconflicting competing priorities
- Experience developing procedures and methodologies
- Experience leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Schedule flexibility to lead projects with technical team crossing multiple time zones
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Anvil embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
ConstructionView all jobs at Anvil Secure