Antylia Scientific Vernon Hills, IL
- Posted: 27 days ago
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Analytics and Sales Operations
Position Location: Vernon Hills, IL
FLSA Status (Ex Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
Antylia Scientific is seeking a data-driven, business-minded, results-oriented Analyst to join our Finance team. The FP&A team is integral is driving business decisions from data. We surface insights that drive strategy and optimal decision making for the Executive team and leaders across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to forecast business needs, dig into trends and surface value-creating opportunities. To succeed in this role, you must be innately curious, deeply analytical, highly driven and a strong communicator.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly forecasting cycles and related deliverables. Partner with business leaders to ensure forecast is properly balanced, considers evolving business dynamics and historical trends, and includes the appropriate level of ambition for performance
- Report on monthly and quarterly financial results to both finance and business management. Clearly communicate drivers of variances to plan. Scope of analysis includes revenue, and gross margin
- Develop next-gen dashboards and KPI tools to analyze results and enable data-driven decision making
- Responsible for delivering weekly/monthly financial close, planning, forecasting, budgeting, and consolidations utilizing financial systems and advance excel functions Drive the Annual Operating Plan process through the establishment of timelines, creation of operating budgets, communication of risks and development of key deliverables
- Provide financial modeling and analytical support for new product introductions, targeted investments, and other business initiatives.
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative data to develop relevant reports to drive revenue and margin decision making
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and finance peers to foster best practice sharing and implement continuous improvement practices across the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong financial modeling, analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen detail-orientation
- Outstanding prioritization skills (strong ability to manage multiple and competing priorities)
- Ability to comprehend complex problems, identify root cause, and drive towards solution.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with colleagues from different functions, regions, and backgrounds. Demonstrates sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal customers.
- Utilizing solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models, interoperate data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and influence leaders
- Technical ability to build automated and interactive dashboards in QlikSense.
- Ability to reconcile data across systems and implement data controls
- Possesses initiative, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, a positive attitude and ability to perform as a team player.
- Interfaces effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment with all levels of the organization.
- Proactively identify opportunities to resolve finance defects and improve, scale, or simplify finance tools across teams and organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressure, within deadlines or other time essential constraints
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AddressVernon Hills, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Antylia Scientific