As a result of continuous business growth, we are currently seeking a Marketing Creative Specialist to join our team. Reporting directly to the Product and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Creative Specialist has responsibilities within the Marketing Department for the corporate office in Carol Stream, IL. The person in this role will be primarily responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of all Antunes marketing creative content.
- Passionate at developing and maintaining Antunes branded marketing graphics, advertising, tools and collateral not developed by third party agencies.
- Ability to develop and maintain content for Antunes’ online presence.
- Able to produce, develop and edit marketing, training and event videos for Antunes global markets.
- Coordinates and shoots all photography for Antunes equipment and events not produced by third party photographers.
- Functional Skills - understands and applies software capabilities to produce best results.
- Interpersonal Skills - Listens effectively and communicates ideas and opinions clearly.
- Customer Orientation - understanding of internal customer needs and responsive to their request
- Results Orientation - Gets things done; delivering high quality and on time
- A. or B.S. or associate degree in Graphic Design/Video Production/Marketing or related field, preferred.
- Minimum 0 to 3 years graphic design, video production & editing, photography and marketing experience with frequent internal and external customer contact (preferred). Experience does not have to be industry specific.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of different aspects of marketing communications (copywriting, layout, design, multimedia)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro, along with WordPress CMS and Basic HTML/CSS (Preferred).
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time.