- $55 to $65 Hourly
Backed by Bill Gates' Breakthrough Energy Ventures and Chris Sacca's Lowercarbon Capital, Antora Energy turns sunshine and wind into a reliable, on-demand source of zero-carbon heat and power to enable deep decarbonization of industry and the electric grid. Propelled by a world-class team that includes leaders in their fields, Antora will eliminate gigatons of emissions while increasing U.S. energy security, reducing our dependence on global supply chains, supporting well-paying jobs, and protecting marginalized communities from industrial pollution.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to providing clean, reliable, and affordable energy to everyone on earth. People join our team to do the most fulfilling and impactful work of their lives on climate change. Join one of the world's most transformative climate tech companies. We're ready to decarbonize the global economy. Are you?
You will be responsible for identifying, engaging and closing top talent to join our growing team at Antora Energy, a cutting-edge thermal energy storage startup on the forefront of innovation. You will build partnerships with hiring managers to achieve our hiring goals and will actively contribute to creating an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
This is a 3-6 month contract position to support our immediate hiring needs with the potential to extend based on performance and business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, source and engage with qualified candidates for various technical and non-technical positions within the company
- Work directly with hiring managers to define job requirements and candidate profiles
- Source candidates using various recruitment methods, including job boards, DEI focused websites, social media, professional networks and referrals
- Conduct interviews to assess candidate qualifications, culture fit and alignment with our mission and core values
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and team members
- Deliver a positive candidate experience from initial contact to onboarding, using clear, responsive, and empathetic communication throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in Greenhouse
- Create and negotiate offers with candidates, addressing compensation, benefits and other incentives
- Initiate background checks and any other pre-employment screening activities
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Recruiter supporting technical and non-technical positions
- Strong knowledge of recruiting practices and full-cycle recruiting stages, including onboarding
- Experience supporting career fairs and college hiring
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency using Greenhouse or another ATS
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Salary Range: $55.00 USD - $65.00 USD
Salary Basis: Hourly
We are excited to share our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
Antora EnergySunnyvale, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.