We are ANTonline.com, a highly regarded e-commerce company utilizing sophisticated software to achieve competitive advantage. If you are an experienced Customer Service Professional who can quickly process orders, respond to customer disputes and have effective communication, we have an opportunity for you. You will provide assistance within the purchasing department, contacting vendors for pricing or order problems, emailing customers or vendors as required and handling problem resolution. We are seeking a person with the ability to learn fast and use good judgment. This position has great growth and management opportunities for the person who performs.
· Excellent Interpersonal and Team Skills
· Outstanding Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Must have Ability to Adapt to a Fast Paced Technology Environment.
· Above Average Computer, Analytical Skills and Initiative
· Good Judgment
· College Degree Preferred, (but industry experience is valued)
- Our Company Develops its Own Internal Technology and Automation
- Employees are Expected to Utilize the Technology and Manage Multiple Tasks
- Process Orders which Require Assistance
- Track and Resolve Problem and Issues Related to Shipping
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Work with Vendors Regarding Pricing and/or Orders
- Have Direct Customer Contact when Necessary to Resolve their concerns
· Provide department reports in excel.
· Evaluate and determine customer refunds.
· Respond to disputes and chargebacks.
· Assist with fraudulent charge attempts.
· Reconcile various reports and communicate discrepancies to vendor.
- Make QuickBooks entries as required
- Assist with internal audits