Antonini Freight Express, a premier transportation service provider located in Lathrop, CA is searching for hard working associates to add to our team in 2020.
In this role you will provide support for the container division by fitting freight containers to customer specifications, unlining and cleaning of containers and disposing of materials in an appropriate fashion. Loading and unloading of containers and moving equipment efficiently for the company with forklifts. Painting container bulkheads and various other warehouse projects as necessary.
- Consistent work, 40-50 hours/week.
- Weekly direct deposit of paychecks (Friday's).
- Excellent benefits, 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee.
- Additional insurances available; Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, HSA, DCA's, 401(k)
- PTO program starting at 15 Paid days off 1st year.
Valid California Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
Ability to work both: inside and outside with frequent exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust and dirt. Ability to stand and walk 6+ hours a day.
Must have ability to frequently lift or to pull up to 100 lbs. Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
We are a drug free employer and require drug testing.
Maintain acceptable attendance and safety record.