Anton Cabinetry Arlington, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in woodworking? Do you like creating with your hands? Are you mechanically minded and excited to start your career? Anton Cabinetry has an opening for a full-time Cabinet Maker, and we are looking for the right person to join our production team! We are a cabinetry and architectural millwork company specializing in the design, fabrication and installation of commercial casework, architectural millwork, and store fixtures, conveniently located in the heart of Dallas Fort Worth.
What You'll Do:
As a cabinet assembler, you will develop proficiency with power tools used in the Plant while under the close supervision and direction of your supervisor. You will receive training on 5S principles and how to apply them in every aspect of your work. You will learn all facets of cabinet making in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- You must be able to follow safety protocols as outlined in the employee handbook.
- You will have the ability to use power tools with proper training and supervision.
- Although this is an entry level position, previous experience in a woodworking environment and with power tools preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with vocational training a plus!
You will be trained to do the following:
- Learn to read and interpret blueprint-type drawings
- 5S Principals
Required Equipment you will use:
- Band Saw
- Chop Saw
- Drill Press
- Hand Tools
- Radial Saw
- Table Router
- Table Saw
Anton Cabinetry is proud to offer a full range of benefits including competitive wages, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, a company-wide gain sharing program, 401k and quarterly company events and employee appreciation activities. We truly value our team and strive to create an environment of continuous improvement with highly engaged employees through strong communication and teamwork.
Apply Now: Click the link to apply today!
ConstructionView all jobs at Anton Cabinetry