Special Education Teacher
- Expired: December 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
AnthroMed Education is seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher who will support a wonderful school in Grand Rapids, MI. We are looking for an educator who can work the 22-23 school year and will be excited to be a part of the school community.
Full Time, Monday - Friday
AnthroMed Education is a Special Education services provider aiming to enhance the communities we serve. In addition to the collaboration, you will receive at the school, AnthroMed Education supports our educators in and out of the classroom. When you join our team, you join a large community of Educators working together to provide the best learning opportunities for the students we serve!
AnthroMed Education Benefits:
• BCBS PPO Health Insurance plan that's 100% PAID FOR by AnthroMed Education. Ensuring access to affordable, quality, health insurance for full-time staff members!
• 30-35+ days of PTO which includes holidays. All school holidays are paid breaks for full-time AnthroMed staff.
• 1:1 support from our Clinical Director and access to a therapy materials database.
- Present material in engaging ways to reach students at various levels
- Be creative! Adapt lesson plans and teaching materials to reach various abilities
- Communicate educational plans to parents, teachers, service providers, and others involved with the students' progress
- Collaborate with other teachers and service providers to ensure each student's needs are met
- Use relevant technology to support, differentiate and enhance instruction
- Create a safe and welcoming learning environment for students
- Assess and monitor student progress and performance as related to their IEP goals
- Maintain positive relationships with parents, caregivers, and/or legal guardians
- Participate in building meetings as directed by the building principal
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Active Michigan Educator License; Special Education endorsements preferred
AnthroMed Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran, or military status.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Get fresh Special Teacher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.