Elementary Special Education Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher who will support elementary school students in an SSN program at one of our partner public schools in Bailey, CO. The ideal candidate will be excited to be a part of the community within the school and passionate about using their skills to support the diverse learners in their classroom.
This is a full-time position for the 2022-2023 school year.
School hours are 8:55 AM – 3:50 PM
AnthroMed Education is a Special Education services provider aiming to enhance the communities we serve. In addition to the collaboration, you will receive at the school, AnthroMed Education supports our educators in and out of the classroom. When you join our team, you join a large community of Educators working together to provide the best learning opportunities for the students we serve!
Year-Round Salary, 30+ Days of PTO, FREE BCBS PPO Insurance Plan, Simple IRA with Employer Match, Material Stipend, Caseload Support, and more!
- Provide individualized programming for students with severe physical, social, and emotional needs in a self-contained setting
- Communicate educational plans to parents, teachers, service providers, and others involved with the students’ progress
- Collaborate with other teachers and service providers to ensure each student’s needs are met
- Use relevant technology to support, differentiate, and enhance instruction
- Provide direct academic services to students with severe physical, social, and emotional needs in the core content areas
- Develop effective behavioral interventions, modifications, and accommodations for students with mild to moderate physical, social, and emotional needs
- Assess and monitor student progress and performance as related to their IEP goals
- Maintain positive relationships with parents, caregivers, and/or legal guardians
- Participate in building meetings as directed by the building principal
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- Valid CO Teaching license and SPED Teaching Certification
- Experience with FBAs and positive behavior support planning
AnthroMed Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran, or military status.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?