Anthony Wayne Vending Fort Wayne, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation to the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Administrative assistants are responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- ANSWER AND DIRECT PHONE CALLS
- ORGANIZE AND SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS AND MEETINGS
- MAINTAIN CONTACT LISTS
- ASSIST IN PREPERATION OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED REPORTS
- SUBMIT AND RECONCILE EXPENSE REPORTS
- PROVIDE INFORMATION BY ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
- RESEARCH AND CREATES PRESENTATIONS
- GENERATE REPORTS
- ENSURE OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT BY COMPLETING PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
- MAINTAIN PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE BY ATTENDING EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS
- WITE LETTERS AND EMAILS ON BEHALF OF OTHER OFFICE STAFF
- COVER THE RECEPTIONDESK WHEN REQUIRED
- PROVEN ADMIN OR ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE
- KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURES
- EXCELLENT TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND ABILITITY TO MULTI-TASK AND PRIORITIZE WORK
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- STRONGORGANIZATIONAL AND PLANNING SKILLS
- PROFICIENT IN MS OFFICE'
- 'Work Remotely
Anthony Wayne Vending
Anthony Wayne Vending has been a family-owned Fort Wayne business since 1973. Dedicated to service, we offer everything from vending machines to micro-markets to office coffee service, all fully customized to meet the specific needs of your workplace. Technology-enhanced service means you can count on us to be there 24/7 to address issues and keep your refreshments stocked and working for you.
530 wolfe drFort Wayne, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Anthony Wayne Vending