GET PAID TO LEARN A TRADE! -$12.00/hourly
Our "Tech Builder" Training Program is for entry-level candidates, lasting only 90 days! Upon successful graduation, trainees will become full-fledged HVAC Service or Installation Technicians from Anthony PHC University.
Due to our continuous company growth, we plan to hold a few new training classes every year. We welcome you to apply and appreciate your interest. Though, please keep in mind that we have limited seats available, so it can be competitive and involve some difficult decisions for us to select those best-suited for our culture and a successful career in residential HVAC Service or Installation.
Anthony Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is the market leader for residential Plumbing and HVAC service in Kansas City. We are proud of our past and even more excited about our future. Anthony PHC was established in 1951 and continues trend of growth and stability. Our customers love us and keep recommending our services, so we're trying to keep up with the constant demand. Help us help our customers continue to feel comfortable in their own homes!
As a Trainee, you'll be eagerly participating in & absorbing knowledge from a combination of classroom/lab-based education & field-based training, riding along with real live Anthony Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Service Technicians. Upon graduation from Anthony PHC University, Trainees will become HVAC Technicians, performing this service for residential customers. We offer additional career paths to those who are successful and dedicated in their careers.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Basic mechanical or electrical skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must pass extensive criminal background check
- Must have an insurable driving record & valid driver license
- Able to meet Physical Demands and tolerate Work Environment ***See Below***
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, & write in the English language
- Prior work experience in customer service or sales
- HVAC-related certifications or education
Anthony Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is proud to offer:
- Competitive Performance-based Pay - Up to 60K your first year after Training!
- Support (you do what you do best, we take care of the rest)
- Year-Round Stability
- Overtime Available
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – Up to 50% Match!
- Growth Opportunities and Continuous Training/Development
Check out our YouTube Video on Anthony Plumbing, Heating & Cooling here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNyyxFvt3U&feature=youtu.be
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the person is frequently required to move about within customers’ homes inside tight crawlspaces and ascend/descend ladders lifting one’s own body weight through narrow entrances into attics. Must be able to identify and inspect equipment, parts, and colored wiring to safely test, repair, and install electrical connections with precise hand-eye motor skills.
Mental Demands: Must be able to perceive and distinguish emotions, as well as deal with adversarial confrontations. Requires an ability to concentrate and prioritize multiple tasks at once. Conscious attention to detail is required to safely perform tasks.
Work Environment: Frequently requires exposure to outdoor weather conditions and other hazards such as electrical shock, toxic fumes, caustic chemicals, UV light, sharp objects, poisonous animals, etc., which may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness. This job requires the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed by company policy.