We are currently seeking to hire an AMBITIOUS SALES PERSON to join our team! You will be responsible for developing/building a territory to drive company revenue while establishing long lasting relationships. NO COLD CALLING, pre-qualified leads are provided. If you're looking to move away from the temporary income model- Building your DREAMS, not someone else's then we're looking for you!!
*****This is only possible in the lucrative cash-rich industry of financial services and residual income...
Insurance Professional working 2 to 3 days per week meeting clients with the ability to generate $75,000 per year or more 1st year. The TOP producers earn $150,000 plus NO CAP on income potential.
To know more about this AMAZING opportunity and schedule an interview, visit here: https://overview.colburnfinancial.com/neptune/
- No Cap On Income: Average agents make $70K per year, Good Agents make $150K per year and Superstars make $300K+
- We Hire Performers: Not Backgrounds
- Meet With Clients Only Two-Three Days Per Week: All leads provided, no cold calling or prospecting
- One of America's Fastest Growing Companies: Inc 5000 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Luxury All Expense Paid Vacations: Free, world-class travel to reward you for your production
- Passive Income: Eventually you'll have the ability to replace your personal production
- Decreasing Agent Population: According to LIMRA - Average age of Agent is 57 years.
- Clear Blueprint to reach 6 or 7 figure goals: There is no limit to your income potential
- Untapped Market Potential: Demand nationwide has not been sufficiently met by our products
- Team Culture that seeks to promote without over-working you: At our core we believe in balance
- Contacting and setting up meetings weekly with clients that requested a consultation
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth in both long and short-term
- Connect with people and their aspirations
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for yourself
- Strategic thinking to analyze sales statistics and identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report commitments and accountability to the team
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new lasting relationships with potential clients
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience closing clients on one sit appointments
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Insurance Professional for pre-qualified insurance leads. Ideally, you would be in the Saginaw, MI 3 days/ week and attend a weekly meeting/continuing education webinar for the first few months of your training. Previous insurance industry success considered a plus, but not mandatory. The job will involve being engaged in comprehensive training and support with context-based learning. If following the training that is available to you and working within the system correctly, I would expect an individual to make between $55,000-$75,000/year. The average person in this position makes $71,000/yr 1st year. $150,000 per year if you're a TOP producers...