Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Growing Long Island CPA Firm looking for a responsible part-time administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to ensure efficient operation of the office.
· Act as point of contact for clients - answer and direct phone calls; greet and assist visitors
· Contact clients for tax support documents via telephone and email
· Manage internal tax return tracking system
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Collate, assemble and mail tax returns
· Reply to email, telephone or face to face client inquiries
· Type and distribute reports, letters, emails, faxes and forms
· Assist with website and social media
· Filing, copying, scanning, etc.
· Maintain contact lists and computer filing system
· Light bookkeeping duties
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Polite and professional communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a computer and cloud-based environment
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping skills a plus
- Knowledge of QuickBooks strongly preferred but not required
- Willing and capable of learning new software
Part-Time but could lead to full time.